“We met Cindy a few years back when we had interest in a property that she was the listing agent for. We didn’t end up purchasing that property, but settled into another property in the area. Over the years Cindy kept us in mind as properties became available that met our specific needs and desires. She would contact us occasionally with information on the properties to see if there was any interest, and it just so happened she had the perfect property come available prompting us to decide to make the move. Cindy and her team were on top of every detail and made our transition to the new home very easy and smooth. After we settled into our new perfect place, we were ready to list the previous condo. Again, Cindy and her team were on top of all the details. She marketed our home well and kept us well apprised on showings, feedback and market trends. On multiple occasions Cindy and Dyno went above and beyond our expectations during the sale of the home. They consistently monitored the property to make sure that it was properly secured after each showing of the home and also making sure that it remained in “show quality.” Through the process of both buying and selling a home using the services of Cindy and her team there was never any doubt that we had chosen the right professionals to assist us and guide us. Their knowledge of the market and real estate was impeccable. We would not hesitate to recommend Cindy and her team for any future real estate needs; they will be our first call.”
“From initial contact to final closing, Cindy was thorough, professional and responsive. Marketing and communication was excellent. And our properties sold quickly.”
“We have worked with Cindy Bond both as a selling and buying agent. She has proven to be the most creative, hardworking, and responsive agent we've ever worked with. Moreover, she keeps in touch with clients in such a gracious way that whenever we have any real estate projects, we seek her advice and representation. She is simply the most dedicated and skilled agent we have ever encountered. She listens to our needs and goals carefully and communicates with us about her efforts and progress. Even though she had sold our large custom waterfront home in Hope, she kept her eyes open for investment opportunities for us in the local rental market. She sent us information, toured us through several units, and even made a few offers for us, but then when she heard about another unit in a newer development, she contacted us immediately. In other words, she knew our goals and the seller’s goals and made the perfect match. Her friendship and professional networking across the nation are keys to her unique magic. We really love her style, her discerning eye, her communication skills, knowledge, and her drive. We would recommend her to anyone and would be happy to discuss our experiences by phone with any potential client.”
“I would highly recommend Tomlinson Sotheby’s Realty. I was given Cindy Bond’s name to help sell my uncle’s home which happened to be with a reverse mortgage co. and initially told I had 3 months to sell. Cindy promptly met with me, advised me of certain things that needed to be done in order to speed the process up, with recommendations of names to contact for home inspection etc., who were all great people to work with. Cindy’s assistant Dyno was wonderful in getting all the documents needed & signed and had great professional pictures taken & listed online for the tour. I have never sold a home and Cindy & her team made this process very quick and flawless for me. I can’t thank them enough. I will definitely be contacting her when I am ready to sell my own home.”
“It took me a few years to decide to place my vacation home on the market and Cindy was available to answer my questions every time I called her for advice and information on market conditions. When I was ready to sell, I needed to do all of the work long-distance, so Cindy recommended a top-notch contractor, landscaping service, furniture consignment store, and home inspector. Cindy must have wonderful relationships with these individuals because when I called, each one was responsive and it seemed as though I was suddenly their most important client. Cindy and Dyno were hands-on every step of the home selling process, from professional photos, to setting up our own home website, to calling me every time she showed the property. Finally, Cindy worked with us on counter-offers to get the very best selling price and terms. We are very happy that we entrusted Cindy with selling our home. Her contacts, experience, and dedication are exemplary, and we recommend her realty services to anyone looking to sell their home.
“Our family feels so grateful to have had Cindy Bond and her team as our realtor in selling our cabin and our daughter’s home next door. There were offers for both of our properties within the first weekend. They were good offers which we accepted. Cindy did the pricing for us and we were pleasantly surprised at the price we received. We have sold four other properties through other realtors, and this is the best experience we have ever had. Cindy is knowledgeable, patient, trustworthy, gets back to you quickly and works hard at seeing that her clients receive everything they need. She minimized the stress, and we were so happy to have her on our side. Thank you, Cindy.
“Cindy met and exceeded our expectations as a realtor. She kept us informed as to the progress of our listing, i.e. showings, feedback from potential buyers, and ultimately the completion of the sale of our cabin in North Idaho. Cindy was very honest and professional in every aspect of our selling experience. She always returned phone calls promptly and was available to answer our many questions. We would highly recommend her as a top-notch realtor to get the job done.”
“Cindy was very professional! Utilizing all the tools of her trade, she was able to market and show our home as the unique property it is. Timeliness, thoroughness and competency were more of Cindy’s strong suits. Due to the uniqueness of our property, it took a while to sell it but she stayed the course, constantly bringing it to the forefront of her marketing efforts. Cindy represented us and our interests exceptionally well and worked our sale to benefit us completely. We couldn’t be happier. We would utilize Cindy’s service for any property we would want to buy or sell. In fact, she represented us in the purchase of our next home! ... Cindy knew we intended to rent for a while after the sale of our home but always kept us abreast of the market so we wouldn’t miss something that would suit us. We actually had an accepted offer on one home we decided against and she handled this perfectly. Upon finding another home that was better suited, Cindy moved us through some tricky circumstances very well resulting in the successful purchase of our new home. My husband and I couldn’t be happier with Cindy’s professionalism, thoroughness and competency. We have recommended her to everyone we know in the market to buy or sell!”
- “We interviewed 4 different agents and chose Cindy bond on the basis of her presentation. She showed us homes from the different lakes and their features and offered comparisons to our home. We felt that she had a firm grasp of the market and the area. She outlined her strategy for selling and how her services would contribute to a successful sale. Cindy is professional and follows through on her plan. We are grateful for her work. And grateful for the successful sale of our Priest Lake home. I would be happy to recommend Cindy for real estate needs”
- “Cindy Bond is – Smart, Wise, Experienced, Kind, Competent, and Attentive to detail! She has a unique and deep understanding of the real estate market in North Idaho. We are grateful for her education and guidance through the many transactions with her.”
- “Cindy was very efficient in getting all the necessary details taken care of to get the house listed. We trusted her expertise on price point & other details that needed handled. We could ask her honest opinion and never doubted her. She took care of all the details from listing through (and after) closing.”
- We were extremely happy with the results we achieved in working with Cindy Bond. Cindy not only met our expectations of a realtor, she exceeded them. Cindy is very professional, knowledgeable, organized and results driven. She is very thorough in her marketing plan, and is constantly reviewing marketing data to adjust her plan accordingly. We have worked with other realtors, and were disappointed. Once we had signed a contract, we didn’t feel other realtors worked as hard during the sale process as they did to convince us to sign a contract with them. With Cindy it was different! She worked harder once she had our business. Being from out of state, communication was important to us. Cindy was in constant communication with us about nearly every viewing. Most importantly, when nothing was happening, she called us to let us know that nothing was happening instead of leaving us to wonder. (No fault of her own that nothing was happening, it was winter in a down market) Cindy works incredibly hard 24/7. If the market is slow, Cindy works just as hard trying to find ways to create opportunities. We would recommend Cindy without hesitation, and intend to work with her again in the future. Thanks for all your help Cindy!” - Daryl & Caryn
- “When it comes to choosing a realtor, Cindy offers the whole package. Experience, dedication, timely communication, and integrity. Most important, she loves what she does, and that in itself greatly rewards her clients. For most segments of the market she would be my clear choice as a buyer or seller. If I had to state any negative, it would be the mild discomfort I feel as a result of how laboriously she worked on my behalf.” ~ Steve & Susan
- "After we decided to sell our Sagle Idaho lakeshore home, we interviewed representatives from all of the real estate brokerage firms in Northern Idaho. It was important to find someone who understood how to value the over $400,000 in improvements we made to our home, someone who knew how to market a $1.5 million property and someone with significant contacts and market reach. Cindy Bond, an Associate Broker/Owner of Tomlinson Sotheby's International Realty in Sandpoint, Idaho was by far the most impressive of those that we interviewed, and we selected her and her firm to list and market our home. cindy and her team worked tirelessly to make sure our home sold quickly and at a fair price. The photographs and marketing materials for our home were of utmost quality, and potential buyers (some responding to marketing materials, and some direct referral of Cindy herself) were screened to make sure they could qualify to purchase our home. Cindy and her team met with each prospective buyer and gave them a tour of our home, adding insightful commentary and answering all their questions. Cindy then personally followed up with each prospective buyer. After receiving an excellent offer, Cindy helped us further negotiate the price and made sure all of the paperwork was properly completed to finalize the sale. Cindy and her team's performance and insights greatly exceeded our high expectations and we recommend her and Tomlinson Sotheby's International Realty to anyone with similar expectations." ~ Dee & Kathy
- "Cindy was extremely helpful with all the questions we had concerning our condo purchase. I would work with her anytime! Thanks again!!" ~ Zanthia T.
- "I have only positive experiences with Cindy. She promoted and sold my property. She was always timely in returning calls, super resourceful with information relating to my property and the market, and very keen on helping me with decision making. I intend to use Cindy bond for my future real estate needs. I am confident I have the best advocate for my investments." ~ Peter M.
- "My experience working with Cindy bond was excellent. She was very professional and patient through a lengthy process of selling my home. Cindy communicated with me frequently about market conditions and followed through on all showings. She did a great job working with a difficult situation and my home was able to close quickly and smoothly." ~ Lorri B.
- "We have enjoyed working with Cindy because we trust that she is focused full-time, marshalls all necessary resources and information, and has unique, deep experience with the regional market. We have worked with other agents but when we started working with Cindy, her strategies and results were noticeably more effective. Cindy keeps us informed about the process and we have confidence in her pricing advice. She communicates reliably and persuasively while presenting information fairly and openly so that we can make decisions in our best interest. We also love working with her because she's so darn personable - she celebrates along with us. It's like working from the inside with a best friend." ~ Dan & Jackie
- "Pursuant to our recent relocation from Spokane, WA to Tucson, AZ, we sold our Spokane home via Cindy Bond of Sotheby's. We have dealt with a number of realtors over the years, but have never experienced the level of knowledge, expertise, and service that we did from Cindy and her Sotheby's team. Cindy provided regular market analyses and feedback regarding our property and recommended marketing strategies based on that information. Her approach was personalized, unique, and thorough. Since our home was vacant for a period of time when it was on the market, there was never a for sale sign on the property, a lockbox on the door, or any 'open houses' as part of the marketing effort. Cindy's personalized marketing strategy was more effective in our case without the use of those traditional approaches. Since we were in absentia during almost the entire time of the marketing process, Cindy and her assistant, Madeline Loren, acted in our stead for all the necessary on-site preparations for the sale. Cindy and her team devoted constant attention and energy to the marketing of our home. With their help, our home was on the market for less than the average time in our area. The home was shown frequently, the closing price was at the top of the price-range Cindy had suggested for the home, and the sales transaction closed within 30 days of the accepted offer. We highly recommend Cindy bond and Sotheby's for anyone desiring the best quality real estate representation in the Northwest." ~ Jim D.
- "Cindy was a pleasure to work with throughout our listing time. Ours was a higher value home & property with a lot of complexity. She created a successful marketing presence and displayed great negotiating skills in a successful closing with all parties interests resolved. Some applicable words to describe her would be responsive, thorough, persistent, thoughtful and knowledgeable. We would definitely rehire her for any future real estate transactions." Jon & Linn
- "I want to thank you for all your HARD work on selling our home. You are a marketing genius!!!! You certainly earned every penny of commission and we have nothing but, positive things to say about your service." ~ Henry & Janie
- "Cindy is the consummate real estate professional! Despite dealing with 'nasty' neighbors, Cindy remained dedicated to our goal of selling our property. We thank her for her persistence and diligence!" ~ Dale & Terri P.
- "You are exceptionally intelligent, hard-working and dedicated to your clients. I was very impressed by your mastery of all the intimate details of real estate transactions. Your advice regarding property appearance, the need for necessary improvements, if any, and your knowledge of the many desirable features of the Sandpoint area made you a fantastic representative for us. I was immensely impressed with your diligent work ethic and your ability to master and fuse together the complicated financial and environmental issues that led to a rapid sale of my lake home. Thank you again for your expert help with the sale of my home." ~ Carl B.
- We recently purchased a condo with our brother-in-law and sister-in-law, Brian and Zanthia Timblin. We contacted Cindy at Tomlinson Sotheby's (International Realty), and she made arrangements to show us the unit, even though Cindy was in the process of moving. When we decided to make an offer, Cindy worked with the homeowner's association to get answers for the numerous questions that we had. One bank loan was submitted and we were able to close on our original deadline. Communication from beginning to closing was exceptional. This was not a large transaction, but we were treated as though it was. The positive experience would definitely cause us to recommend Cindy and Tomlinson Sotheby's (International Realty.) Respectively, Dale Jeffres
- The performance of Tomlinson-Sotheby's and especially Cindy Bond in the sale of our home and the search and purchase of a new home was outstanding. We weren't the easiest clients to deal with, yet Cindy was always so patient and understanding. She is very professional and has tremendous energy. The end result was that the sale of our house went off "without a hitch" as did the purchase of our new home in Black Rock. Spencer & Ann
- Cindy and the team of professionals at Sotheby’s did an amazing job helping us market, promote and sell our waterfront home in Sandpoint. She provided us with an in-depth business and market analysis, had regular communication with us, did a fabulous job of qualifying potential buyers (respecting our privacy and needs of our family) and helped find the “right” buyer for our home. No other agency in the area provides the level of professional marketing needed in this “connected” age than Sotheby's. Kudos to Cindy and thanks again. —Rob & Kellee
- We selected Cindy Bond to sell our waterfront property in the Spring. She impressed us from the very start with her positive attitude and professional approach to all aspects of getting our house listed, marketed and, in a fairly short span of time, sold. We valued her unshakable positive attitude and tireless energy level. With the benefit now of elapsed time, what remains vivid in our minds is the high level of integrity she demonstrated throughout. Simply, if she said she was going to do something, it got done on, or ahead of, schedule.Chuck & Diane
- I think it has been a year ago today that we closed on our house. Time sure flies by fast.We have been very happy in our new home, and you contributed to us finding the right place. We looked at a lot of homes, traveled many, many miles throughout the northern part of Idaho. I was always impressed with your organization and familiarity of the areas that we were interested in. We were always able to see a lot of homes, without feeling rushed or pressured to find something to buy. Cindy's goal was to assist us in finding the perfect home for us, no matter how long it took. She made the hunt a fun and educational experience, since we were new to the area. I would highly recommend Cindy to anyone who is buying or selling a house. Thanks for all of your help!Bill and Janet
- My wife & I would strongly recommend Cindy Bond & her team to represent you whether buying or selling in the Sandpoint area. Cindy’s commitment, knowledge and non-stop energy will help you find the right place or market your home to sell quickly. My wife & I have bought/sold over a dozen properties throughout our marriage. Some for investment and others for just living in. We wish we had Cindy with us on every transaction.Rob & Tammie
- To Whom It May Concern; Dumb Luck… no better way to describe it. As it happens Dumb Luck was the manner in which we made the acquaintance of Ms.Cindy Bond. For that we are very fortunate people. My wife and I were not looking for a Real Estate Agent. We had never been to the Sandpoint area & were looking for a “Tour Guide” to show us around. Cindy accepted the task and proceeded to show and explain to us her little comer of the world. Never did we feel pressured to do anything more than to just observe and learn. Hard to describe Cindy in a few words but we will try: Passionate, Knowledgeable, Respectful, Tenacious, Loyal, Organized, Focused. Cindy is an excellent listener and has the ability to take what you think you are trying to say and formulate it into an actionable thought process. In the end we found this area to be our little comer of the world as well. Cindy did fulfill the role and responsibility of our purchasing agent… and did it superbly. We consider Cindy to be an Outstanding Representative of her Craft and are pleased to consider her a friend.John & Kim
- Thank you very much for your professionalism in selling our house. We appreciate your hard work and are very happy to be able to move on. Thank you again, and good selling to you!Mitch & Mike
- It was a pleasure to work with you, thank you for all the help!Mike
- It really helps me to have you handling the sale of our house. I feel very confident leaving it in your hands, and leaving me free to not worry about it at all. I have enough to do right now, so thanks a lot for making it easy for me to leave that part up to you, one less thing…Bill
- Just wanted to thank you for your role in helping us get a great house, and for being straightforward and honest, and just downright nice. I’ve been recommending you to different people looking for property in North Idaho. Take Care.Bill & Annee
- Thanks so much for your help finding a lot to build on. We really enjoyed getting to know you through the search and felt you always had our best interests in mind. We felt you were very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. We want to thank you for all your hard work & support. We really appreciate it!! Thanks! We look forward to working with you in the future and wish you the best of luck.Terry & Anita
- We are very happy with our property. A sincere ‘thank you’ for your assistance. We might not be here today without your help. We will continue to recommend you to our friends.Dick & Sue
- I took a look at the work you did in listing my property. I know that I come off as a hurry and get it done person, and most of the time it’s true. But, you did a FANTASTIC JOB in listing the property. Great pictures! I just wanted to say thank you…Steven & Susan
- I just wanted to say thank you again for all you have done for me in the past year. I’m grateful not only for your hard work and expertise, but also for your patience and your kindness in leading me through the emotionally complicated territory of selling my parents house. I count it as one of my father’s last gifts to me, that I ended up with you as a Realtor. With many thanks & best wishes…Liz
- I just wanted to take a moment to share with you how pleased we are. Sandpoint is everything we were looking for, and exceeded our expectations. We’re both very comfortable working with you. You are obviously experienced and are very knowledgeable. We are in good hands.Jack & Lori
- Thank you for helping us find this little piece of heaven, “Cape of Art.” We’re both excited & look forward to building there & being neighbors & friends.Dave & Sheila
- Just a quick note to say ‘Thank You’ to you and your staff for all your hard work. It is greatly appreciated.Ken
- First of all, as inadequate as these words are, thank you! Words are almost inadequate to express our gratitude and appreciation to Cindy Bond and all she did to ensure the sale of our house and property. We realized early on that our place was somewhat unique and that it would take a pretty specific type of buyer. Cindy took on that challenge readily and we were amazed by all that she did for us. The advertising, photos, and brochures were amazing and so professional. We appreciated being able to receive weekly updates on not only how many people looked at our home in person, but online and where they were from. When we eventually did have a contract, we were 1800 miles away and Cindy not only served as our realtor, but the stand-in seller for us. There were so many obstacles in the final weeks and without Cindy’s dedication and commitment, we could not have closed the sale. Her knowledge and experience in the nuances of so many issues was invaluable. We have had several homes throughout the years and we have never had the dedicated service which Cindy provided. I would and, in fact, have already recommended her to friends who are looking to buy or sell in the Sandpoint area. As far as we are concerned, she is without peers. If you are looking for a real estate agent who you can trust to look out for your best interest, she stands alone. So Cindy, thank you from the bottom of our hearts.Joanne & Larry
- I enjoyed working with you on the lot sales. You recognized the objective of the Bank was to get the lots sold, and that to do so required aggressive pricing. Within a selling period of approximately 6 months you successfully sold and closed 12 remote 5-acre lots. Thanks again for a job well done.Dan
- When it comes to choosing a realtor, Cindy offers the whole package. Experience, dedication, timely communication, and integrity. Most important, she loves what she does, and that in itself greatly rewards her clients. For most segments of the market she would be my clear choice as a buyer or seller. If I had to state any negative, it would be the mild discomfort I feel as a result of how laboriously she is working on my behalf. Love, Light and Laughs and a Merry Christmas and Happy Healthy Prosperous New Years to you and yours…Steven & Susan
- We were extremely happy with the results we achieved in working with Cindy Bond. Cindy not only met our expectations of a realtor, she exceeded them. Cindy is very professional, knowledgeable, organized and results driven. She is very thorough in her marketing plan, and is constantly reviewing marketing data to adjust her plan accordingly. We have worked with other realtors, and were disappointed. Once we had signed a contract, we didn’t feel they worked as hard during the sale process as they did to convince us to sign a contract with them. With Cindy it was different. She worked harder once she had our business. Being from out of state, communication was important to us. Cindy was in constant communication with us about nearly every viewing. Most importantly, when nothing was happening, she called us to let us know that nothing was happening instead of leaving us to wonder. (No fault of her own that nothing was happening, it was winter in a down market) Cindy works incredibly hard 24/7. If the market is slow, Cindy works just as hard trying to find ways to create opportunities. We would recommend Cindy without hesitation, and intend to work with her again in the future. Thanks for all your help Cindy!Daryl & Caryn
- Let me put this as succinctly as I can, after 13 moves, and 6 sales and purchases of homes we can absolutely say this was the best. You made it fun but respected our price limits (HUGE), and your knowledge of the area and the market were invaluable and unmatched. We have bought and sold in Washington DC, Norfolk, VA, San Diego and Cincinnati, and NEVER had a better experience. We have always been happy with the homes we chose…this time we are ecstatic. Thank you!!!Peg
Cindy – Client Testimonials
Cindy Bond > Cindy – Client Testimonials