I offer complete realty services for the greater Sandpoint and Coeur d’Alene areas of North Idaho, including Sandpoint, Sagle, Hope, Dover, Priest Lake, Priest River, Clark Fork, Bonners Ferry, Athol, Bayview, Coeur d’Alene, Hayden, Post Falls, Rathdrum, Dalton Gardens and Harrison.
Please allow me the opportunity to apply my knowledge of North Idaho while assisting you in discovering the coveted lifestyle afforded here in our scenic, beautiful region. Whether your dream is a ski condo on Schweitzer Mountain, a resort golf community: Black Rock, The Idaho Club, Gozzer Ranch, Stoneridge – to name a few; a waterfront home or vacation retreat home on one of our picturesque lakes: Lake Pend Oreille, Priest Lake, Coeur d’Alene Lake, Hayden Lake, among many other smaller hidden treasured waterways; a home in town, a large-acreage estate, vacant land for a custom-built home, a log cabin in the mountains or a commercial or investment property…..I’m committed to an extraordinary customer experience for my clients.
I look forward to helping you find the property of your dreams!
Here is what a few of my clients have to say about their experience
- To Whom It May Concern; Dumb Luck… no better way to describe it. As it happens Dumb Luck was the manner in which we made the acquaintance of Ms.Cindy Bond. For that we are very fortunate people. My wife and I were not looking for a Real Estate Agent. We had never been to the Sandpoint area & were looking for a “Tour Guide” to show us around. Cindy accepted the task and proceeded to show and explain to us her little comer of the world. Never did we feel pressured to do anything more than to just observe and learn. Hard to describe Cindy in a few words but we will try: Passionate, Knowledgeable, Respectful, Tenacious, Loyal, Organized, Focused. Cindy is an excellent listener and has the ability to take what you think you are trying to say and formulate it into an actionable thought process. In the end we found this area to be our little comer of the world as well. Cindy did fulfill the role and responsibility of our purchasing agent… and did it superbly. We consider Cindy to be an Outstanding Representative of her Craft and are pleased to consider her a friend.John & Kim
- Thank you very much for your professionalism in selling our house. We appreciate your hard work and are very happy to be able to move on. Thank you again, and good selling to you!Mitch & Mike
- It was a pleasure to work with you, thank you for all the help!Mike
- It really helps me to have you handling the sale of our house. I feel very confident leaving it in your hands, and leaving me free to not worry about it at all. I have enough to do right now, so thanks a lot for making it easy for me to leave that part up to you, one less thing…Bill
- Just wanted to thank you for your role in helping us get a great house, and for being straightforward and honest, and just downright nice. I’ve been recommending you to different people looking for property in North Idaho. Take Care.Bill & Annee
- Thanks so much for your help finding a lot to build on. We really enjoyed getting to know you through the search and felt you always had our best interests in mind. We felt you were very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. We want to thank you for all your hard work & support. We really appreciate it!! Thanks! We look forward to working with you in the future and wish you the best of luck.Terry & Anita